The Web Site Designer and Production artist will work as part of the creative services team to develop and maintain Web sites, support Social Media initiatives and produce online marketing materials for multiple clients.
Job Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Duties -Web production
• Prepares art for online production
• Manages Web site content including entering copy, graphics, text and video
• Ensures graphics for Web site have proper formatting and optimization
• Uses and displays proficiency in Web design software and development programs
• Responsible for managing graphics and production requests and maintaining Web production schedules
• Works as part of the creative services team and participates in team meetings as required to provide Web production expertise
• Liaises with account teams and Creative Services Manager to collect project content (copy, video, images, links, graphics)
Web site design
• Manages organization and timeline development of all Web site design projects and effectively communicates expectations and timing of deliverables to creative and account service teams
• Possesses in-depth knowledge of current design software
• Works directly with account service teams and Creative Services Manager to understand creative direction based on client needs
• Responsible for keeping up-to-date on industry advancements in design software, SEO/SEM and online tools/applications
• Should be able to apply this knowledge to the benefit of the agency and clients
Please send resumes to Heather@griffincommgroup.com for consideration. Thanks!